- Q: What utilities am I responsible for?
A: Residents are responsible for gas, electric, phone, cable, and internet.
- Q: Do you have on-site management?
A: Our office is conveniently located at 2140 Grand Avenue, Saint Paul MN 55105
B: Emergency maintenance is available 24 hours per day.
- Q: Is parking available?
A: Underground parking is available for $75 per month.
B: First-come first-serve parking is available on our surface lot. C: First-come first-serve parking is available on nearby residential streets.
- Q: Are animals allowed? If so, what is the cost associated with bringing pets to Emerson Hill?
A: Emerson Hill is pet friendly and accepts cats and dogs. Limit of two pets per apartment.
B: There is a $150 non-refundable animal fee for a cat and $300 non-refundable animal fee for a dog at the time of move in. There is a $25 monthly animal fee for cats and a $45 monthly animal fee for dogs.
- Q: Does your building offer balconies or patios?
A: Every apartment at Emerson Hill features either private balconies or terraces.
- Q: What are my options for paying my rent?
Rent is due on the 1st of each month by:
A: Mail – “2140 Grand Avenue, Saint Paul MN 55105”
B: Automatic withdrawal service
- Q: Is there a security deposit?
A: Yes. The security deposit is subject to the application.
- Q: What is the application fee?
A: The application fee is $35 per adult applicant. Background checks will be conducted with application fee.