- Q: What utilities am I responsible for?
A: Residents are responsible for gas, electric, phone, cable, and internet.
- Q: Do you have on-site management?
A: Our office is conveniently located at 2140 Grand Avenue, Saint Paul MN 55105
B: Emergency maintenance is available 24 hours per day.
- Q: Is parking available?
A: Underground parking is available for $75 per month. Surface parking is available for $50 per month.
B: First-come first-served parking is available on nearby residential streets.
- Q: Are pets allowed? If so, what is the cost associated with bringing pets to Emerson Hill? Are there breed restrictions or weight limits?
A: Emerson Hill is pet friendly and accepts cats and dogs up to 30 lbs. Limit of two pets per apartment.
B: A $300 non-refundable pet fee is required at the time of move-in with no monthly pet fee!
C: Breed restrictions include: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, American Staffordshire Terrier, Chow Chow, Doberman Pincher, German Sheppard, Perro de Presa Canarios, Pit Bull, Rottweiler, Siberian Husky and Wolf Hybrids.
- Q: Does your building offer balconies or patios?
A: Every apartment at Emerson Hill features either private balconies or terraces.
- Q: Do you offer flexible lease terms?
A: We currently offer 6, 9 and 12 month lease terms for first time lessees – Please call for details.
- Q: What are my options for paying my rent?
Rent is due on the 1st of each month by:
A: Mail – “2140 Grand Avenue, Saint Paul MN 55105”
B: Automatic withdrawal service
D: Rent drop box, located in the Emerson Lobby
- Q: What do I need to qualify for an apartment at Emerson Hill?
A: Residents are required to make 2.5 times the monthly rent.
B: Applicants must pass a credit, criminal and rental background check.
- Q: Is there a security deposit?
A: Yes. The security deposit is $500.
- Q: What is the application fee?
A: The application fee is $32 per adult applicant. Background checks will be conducted with application fee.